IKOS is the European leading consulting firm specialized in railway engineering. We are committed to participate in the ecological transition and to develop the means of transportation of the future that are safe and durable. With 1,500 consultants on our team, supported by our R&D hub IKOS Lab, we provide you the opportunity of an international career in a multicultural environment. The Group currently holds 25 offices in 13 countries (France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, the UK, the USA, Israel, Portugal, Morocco and Canada). Since our creation in 2005, we strive for excellence to meet our clients’ needs in signalling and control systems, rolling stock, low voltage and telecoms, energy and high voltage, as well as infrastructures and tracks.
IKOS is constantly seeking CBTC/IXL railway engineers keen to take part in our missions throughout their country or abroad.
Our consultants (based at the client’s place) will join a great team of experts by which gaining and sharing experience in the fascinating field.
We care about your expectations and we offer you challenges which are the perfect match between our needs and your professional ambitions. Our complex projects need brilliant people to bring them to life and keep them running smoothly.
Successfully completed studies in technical engineering (electrical, telecoms and/or computer engineering studies will be a great plus!)
- Hands-on experience and/or passion in the railway field.
- Spanish and English skills on a business/technical level (mandatory)
- French or other languages are a great plus for who is eager to join international projects around the globe.
Knowledge required (at least 2/3 years spent in one or some of the following points):
Experience in communication-based train control (CBTC system)
- Design, installation and maintenance of railroad and/or CBTC systems, such as automatic train control systems, relay-based interlockings, signal circuit drawing, CBTC wayside interfaces, integrated control centers
- System functional or detailed designs in accordance with project requirements
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally and internationally
- Spanish and English spoken on a business/professional level (mandatory!)
- Every extra language a huge plus!