Sûreté de fonctionnement
#rams #opportunity #international
IKOS is a technical consulting company specialized in the railway sector.
We are currently leading the European market providing the expertise of 1,000 consultants across 10 countries worldwide and collaborating with the main actors of the railway industry. Our broad experience enables us to design and conduct all project phases which cover signaling and control systems, low voltage and telecommunication, infrastructure and tracks, rolling stock and energy.
The RAMS engineer will be part of the RAMS engineering team. He/she will be responsible for application of RAM and/or Safety process within internal projects according customer requirements, contractual documents, applicable Rules and Regulations, company instructions and procedures. He/she will represent RAMS engineering in project core team, be the first contact point for RAMS topics and act to ensure product compliance with its RAMS requirements by working in strict cooperation with system and SW engineers, suppliers, V&V engineer and external entities (customer, assessors etc. as applicable).
Main tasks and responsabilities:
- Prepare project RAMS deliverables according the program;
- Review and understanding of contractual RAMS requirements;
- Set up, follow up and document project RAM design and demonstration plan;
- Perform reliability prediction modeling of railway vehicle and apportion RAM requirements to lower system levels accordingly through the application of RBD, FMECA and internal techniques;
- Define maintenance and LCC strategy to optimize maintenance costs;
- Review suppliers’ RAMS documentation and handle non compliances with the support of the project team;
- Perform reliability calculations and maintenance calculations to verify product design;
- Set up RAM demonstration plan and FRACAS procedures in cooperation with project management and field team;
- Set up Safety assurance process and ensure it is followed along project lifecycle by all the involved actors;
- Perform typical analysis (Hazard identification, risk assessment, hazard analysis, OSHA, etc.) as foreseen in EN50126 v-cycle model;
- Define, distribute and verify safety requirements for the product and its elements;
- Ensure interfaces hazards are duly controlled through a structured interface process;
- Perform functional safety analysis and support product design team;
- Organize and lead product safety design reviews with the involved internal and external actors;
- Strictly cooperate with requirements management, quality assurance, V&V function to ensure full compliance with safety assurance standards;
- Prepare vehicle safety dossier/safety case in compliance with the applicable rules.
Skills and experience:
- You must hold a Technical Master engineering degree of 4 or 5 years (depending on countries)
- You collected from 6 months till +10 years of experience in RAMS for complex systems. (Experience in railway or aeronautic domain is an advantage).
- You possess technical basic knowledge of RAM theory and calculation techniques (RBD, FMEA, FTA, etc.), statistics methods, design assurance principles. Good understanding of complex systems architectures, functional design, schematics and drawings.
- You speak Italian and English (at least B2 level in both languages)
- You are confident with specific RAMS tools and Office Package.
- Soft skills: willing to learn, focused on pragmatic approach, team worker, problem solving oriented, rigorous and structured mind-set, communication, flexibility
More reasons to join us:
Our core values
PASSION, RESPECT, TEAM SPIRIT and EXCELLENCE are the pillars on which we ground how we work together. United we stand around a shared mission – co-creating an environmentally friendly transportation system.
Great place to work: IKOS was recognized for the second time since its creation by the Great Place to Work Institute. We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication. We’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - therefore we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
Equality and diversity: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or belief to apply at IKOS.
Mobility support: We support our international candidates throughout the whole visa process. If you need to resettle, we assist you with finding a flat, provide you an interim accommodation and cover your commuting.
Personal development: We promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career, both by responding to your expectations and offering you projects matching your ambitions. The IKOS Academy offers high-calibre internal training programs and we organise frequent external workshops to propel your skills. We encourage you to improve your German language abilities and cover the cost of your courses.
Health and recreation: We help you staying fit with Urban Sports Club Membership. We offer 30 days’ vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
Team events : Our focus is our people; hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply, please contact Alessandra Rosi, email@example.com