IKOS is the European leading consulting firm specialized in railway engineering. We are committed to participate in the ecological transition and to develop the means of transportation of the future that are safe and durable. With 1,500 consultants on our team, supported by our R&D hub IKOS Lab, we provide you the opportunity of an international career in a multicultural environment. The Group currently holds 25 offices in over 13 countries (France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, the UK, the USA, Portugal, Morocco, Israel and Canada). Since our creation in 2005, we strive for excellence to meet our clients’ needs in signalling and control systems, rolling stock, low voltage and telecoms, energy and high voltage, as well as infrastructures and tracks.
- Software development (C++) for train control systems
- Collaborate with the software team and architects on design and development
- Apply software engineering best practices to code, debug and review created software
- Maintain code quality and structure, and develop automated tools
- Coordinate with System, Integration team, V&V, QA along the software development lifecycle
- Review software requirements and documentation
- Define software requirements specifications
- Participate to software integration to deliver the final software system
- Support in-house testing teams to analyze and identify issues
- Analyze and implement correction for complex defect reports
- Support requirements management according to company standard processes
- Ensure software compliance with company policy, standards and stakeholders requirements
- You must hold a Bachelor and/or Master's degree in Science or Engineering field
- Minimum 4 years of coding experience in C/C++
- Strong knowledge of software development principles, methods and tools
- Experience with control systems, firmware, embedded software
- Experience with Linux/Windows operating systems
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl or Ruby
- Familiar with agile/Scrum environments, Waterfall
- Ideally a good knowledge of railway signaling principles (PTC, CBTC, ATO, ATP, ATS, fixed/moving block)
- CENELEC standards knowledge would be a plus
- Practical experience with source control, IDE and requirements management tools (e.g Eclipse, Jira, Git, ClearCase, ClearQuest, DOORS, etc)
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
P. Eng license desirable
We are looking for you!