#homologation #engineer #germany
To keep working on IKOS’ growth and strengthen our engineering department in Germany and Switzerland, we are recruiting Homologation Engineers with relevant experience in the field, keen to work on strategic projects in railway field.
You will be responsible for demonstrating to authorities that the vehicles our customers intend to register comply with the applicable legislative requirements. This will be achieved through a combination of tests, inspections and paperwork information. You will therefore liaise with appropriate departments internally and external suppliers and/or test sites to obtain information in support of compliance documentation.
You will take responsibility for defined territories for ongoing maintenance during product lifecycle and maintain conformity of production records and where necessary plan or conduct inspections, or schedule testing to validate ongoing compliance. The role will include the following tasks:
- Management of the homologation documentation for defined territories, including control of the relevant certification and responsibility for maintenance, conformity of production, and update, in-line with customer or internal change requirements.
- Analysis of the railway safety standards and TSI (Technical Specifications of Interoperability).
- Process the necessary documentation to comply with type approval and certification requirements.
- Liaise with colleagues in Engineering and use appropriate company systems to obtain data required for documentation.
- Successful and timely certification of customer products to project deliverables.
- Compliance with all legislative change and conformity of production requirements.
We'd love you to apply if:
- You hold an engineering degree (Bachelor’s, preferable Master’s degree / Dipl.-Ing.) or comparable.
- You speak German and English at a business fluent level.
- You have knowledge in homologation management and relevant standards like TSI.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org